Proud to Work Here

Last year I along with other team leaders in my building attended a series of training workshops aimed at defining and evolving our school's professional learning community. We defined and discussed the key components of a PLC and were tasked with presenting how we changed as a result of the training. Most groups chose to put a trifold board or PowerPoint together. Being the innovative folks that we are, we put together this video. The people in the video are a mix of team leaders as well as "regular" teachers. The impact of the training was not something that was exclusive to the leadership team, but building wide. We specifically addressed the components of a successful PLC so that is the text you see.

In reflecting on this project as well as my school vision project I feel blessed to work where I do. Surrounded by dedicated and innovative professionals, I wish everyone could experience what I do on a daily basis.

No comments: