Thursday, December 2, 2010

Twitter Tutorial

I have recently spoke and chatted online with folks about the power of Twitter as a professional development tool. I have also posted to blog posts on my feelings and experiences with Twitter titled Twitter 101 and Twitter Has Changed My Life. Some of the reservation I have encountered is just the fear of the unknown and not knowing where to start. So, I hope this video will help get newbies started. The video quality is not as good as I would have liked due to the size of the file that I uploaded. If you are interested in obtaining a high def version to share direct message me on Twitter @stumpteacher.

In addition, I mention in the video some folks to follow on Twitter to give education people a starting point. Please comment on this post with some people you think would be good places to start for new "Tweeters".


Post a Comment